Even as healthy individuals we can all benefit from a colon cleanse. Think of a fancy new car driving down the road looking and sounding great! All of a sudden, it needs an oil change or perhaps transmission fluid. Sure, the car is still running, but at what percentage? And how long before it overheats? The same goes for the human body, at what percentage are we really functioning? And wouldn’t you agree that even when you feel good you could always feel a little better?
Who Can Benefit? Individuals that
- Have uncomfortable flatulence (gas)
- Symptoms similar to IBS
- Digestion troubles
- Bloated after a meal
- Allergy Issues
- Different types of respiratory trouble
- Skin afflictons like psoriasis
- Low sex drive due to pain and discomfort in the lower abdomen AND
- Those who have never had a colon cleanse and/or simply want to feel better
How does a Himalayan Salt Cleanse work?
A salt cleanse is a method used to flush out your system and keep your colon healthy and clean. The best part is that it actually cleanses your entire GI tract, getting everything out from your mouth to bottom end! Note: You may want to consider varying your diet beforehand to get the best results. Maybe light salads and plenty of water the day before.
Himalayan Salt Cleansing Instructions:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of HIMALAYAN SALT into 32 OUNCES of distilled warm water.
- Drink the entire salt flush within 15 minutes. Massage the abdomen clockwise (the way digestion flows).
- You will experience several bowel movements within 1 hour (the first can happen within the first 15 minutes that you finish drinking your salt water).
Note: While waiting for the first bowel movement it is suggested to lie down on one side (fetus position), and massage the stomach. Repeat on the other side. A good indication that you are done is the bowel movements will become less frequent. Again, the process takes approximately up to 2 hours. Keep in mind; you will pace back and forth to the bathroom quite frequently. This may not happen exactly the same way for everyone. It may take a couple of different flush sessions to achieve a complete gastrointestinal flush, but that’s ok. You’re making healthy progress. ☺ It is recommend to do this cleanse every other week to once a month indefinitely. Thats all. Have a great day and Feel good now!
Special note: A small percentage of people will just absorb the salt water and not flush out, usually associated with some type of mineral deficiency