Miami Massage Therapy
900 6th St. #34 Miami Beach FL. 33139
Open 7 Days 6am To Midnight Including Holidays1
- Regular price for a 35 minutes massage is: $79 (When you pay in cash your cost is: $59)
- Regular price for a 45 minutes massage is: $99 (When you pay in cash your cost is: $79)
- Regular price for a 60 minutes massage is: $120 (When you pay in cash your cost is: $98)
- Regular price for a 75 minutesmassage is: $145 (When you pay in cash your cost is: $125)
- Regular price for a 90 minutes massage is: $180 (When you pay in cash your cost is: $150)
- Regular price for a 120 minutes massage is: $240 (When you pay in cash your cost is: $200)
Additional travel costs apply per person for mobile massages, beach massages, on-site massages, hotel massages, & yacht massages.
Miami Beach Massage Therapy Values:
• We maintain Miami Massage Therapy as a world-class massage locality .
• Miami Massage Therapy works as a cooperative team of well-trained professional massage therapists.
• Miami Massage Therapy serves the public with dignity and respect.
• Miami Beach Massage Therapists conduct massage therapy with honesty, integrity, and dedication.
• Miami Massage Therapists are ambassadors of goodwill to our residents, visitors, and the business community.
• Miami Massage Therapists have an excellent reputation of creating relaxation within the body while promoting instant neck, back, & hip pain relief
Miami Massage Therapy has thirty one on-call male & female massage therapists. All Miami Massage Therapists attend continuing non CEU education 3 hour classes two days per week at the Miami Massage Studio. These classes provide multiple benefits for the massage therapists. These therapeutic massage classes provide the massage therapists to receive up to four relaxing & therapeutic massages on themselves per week. As well as the massage therapist is able to continue to learn & grow in the art of massage therapy. Subjects provided in Massage therapy classes: Spa Etiquette, sales & persuasion, deep tissue, Swedish, Tui Na, Thai massage, Reflexology & Ashiatsu.
Miami Beach massage therapists provide mobile massages, on-site massages, Miami Beach massages as well as corporate massages & chair massages. Miami Beach Massage Therapists provide massages at the business, in home massages, hotel massages and massages on the yacht.
Furthermore, with a centrally located South Beach massage studio in Miami Beach, Miami Massage Therapists are able to accommodate large groups of people and couples massages at the massage studio or beach massage location. Miami Massage Therapy business is located only six blocks from Ocean Drive & 6th Street located here on South Miami Beach.
Whether you live in the tropical paradise of Miami or are simply visiting, you deserve to have a great massage from time to time! While there are many massage clinics & therapists in the area, Miami Massage Therapy is the only five star massage company with a reputation for consistently superior service.
To book a deep tissue massage, On-site Massage, Hotel Massage, Mobile Massage or Beach Massage with Miami Massage Therapy, please contact the Miami Beach massage clinic (786) 399-0048 to speak with one of our trained Massage Therapists!
Getting a massage from Miami Beach Massage Therapy can not only help you to shed stress tension & pain, the Miami Beach massage clinic can provide a sense of relaxation that you simply cannot get otherwise. At Miami Massage Therapy, our trained massage therapists offer a wide range of massage services in order to ensure that you receive exactly what you and your body needs. Shane is the best!
One of the many benefits of getting a great massage is that massage therapy also helps shed fat while removing toxins from the body. Even if you eat well and use natural cleaners, you are still exposed to a variety of chemicals each day! Heavy metals and other toxins can get into your body through the air that you breath and anything your skin comes in contact with.
While your body can flush some of these toxins out, the body will also store toxins in your fat and muscle tissues, making you feel heavy and sluggish. A good massage therapist will help you to stay healthy & feel good & at the same time release toxins from your cells.
After you receive a professional massage from one of our massage therapists in the Miami massage clinic, you will want to drink plenty of water for the next twenty-four hours. This will help continue in flushing toxins from your body. Otherwise, these toxins may simply resettle elsewhere in your system.
If you have massage on a regular basis, you will be amazed at the difference a massage can make in how you look and feel. With a greater level of energy and focus, you will become more productive. So, the investment in yourself by receiving a massage will quickly payoff.
Call today and make an appointment so that you can enjoy the fabulous benefits that come from having a personalized massage. Whether you choose a Swedish massage or a deep tissue, or a combination of massge styles you deserve this treat. Call us today!